Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMFE Soap Opera - The musical! - Special New Years Edition

+5
Maverick-Mechanic
vanguardjazz
LordHangnail
Jester
Loke
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MMFE Soap Opera - The musical! - Special New Years Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: MMFE Soap Opera - The musical! - Special New Years Edition

Post by Pedro Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:12 am

That was over the line. >.>

Pedro

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

MMFE Soap Opera - The musical! - Special New Years Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: MMFE Soap Opera - The musical! - Special New Years Edition

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:55 am

Goddamnyoupeople.

Loke

Male Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:49 am

Goddamnyoutoo,Loke,butIstillloveyou.
Jester
Jester

Male Number of posts : 1136

http://www.myspace.com/tehhippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:53 am

GAY! GAY! DRINK! *does a shot*
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LordHangnail Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:29 am

Maybe we should have these posts deleted, and just work on the story.
LordHangnail
LordHangnail

Male Number of posts : 507

http://www.metal-observer.com/articles.php?lid=1&sid=5&a=lm&m=13

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:58 am

Hahaha. As if that's gonna happen.

Unfortunealtey, i think we can officially declare the MMFE Soap news years musical a dead fish.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:11 am

LordHangnail wrote:Maybe we should have these posts deleted, and just work on the story.
well its not like we'd lose anything important by doing so.

Loke wrote:Unfortunealtey, i think we can officially declare the MMFE Soap news years musical a dead fish.
well we can do a drunken Irish musical for st. patrick's day. then a drunken, irish, musical bar fight.
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:29 am

Hahaha. Damn Irish. I don't support their rights to a holiday.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:31 am

you do know that i'm irish, right?
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:38 am

Nah. You're american.

Anyway. So's Furlie.
And several of my close friends. I wont hold it against you.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:17 am

actually, i was just fucking with you. my family is from Ireland, but i was adopted. i dont know what he hell i am. just an american mutt. Smile
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:27 am

Yeah. Like most americans. There seems to be fads.
One day, everyone in the coutnry is irish, another, english. Then, on Thursdays, everybody's German. Every second month half the population is french, and the rest of the time they're native american.
I also think, that 105% of the american population can trace their ancestry to the first boat of pilgrims. I forget it's name. And that's including the Mexicans.

I don't get it.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:34 am

well, that makes two of us.
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:40 am

Hahaha.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Haha, I can appreciate the difficulty of Americans trying to find out about their ancestors...but it's when they come over here and start saying "oh, my grandfater was a murphy....do you know where his family might be"...like come on...I'm sure that in America, in a place that would be the size of Ireland, it is possibily easy to find out where someone lived and their family from 3 or 4 generations ago.....but Ireland is kind of big to us...so equate it to a couple of big states...or fuck it the whole of the USA....do you know how many Murphys any one Irish man can know....fucking lots...hehe..sorry for what may seem like a rant..but one of those tourist Americans just came into the post office...and reminded me of how small our island is(I don't know how...all she asked for was some fucking stamps)
Furlie
Furlie

Male Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturna Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 pm

My grandad was looking for my Chinese relatives. xDD

(Yeah, my great-grandfather was Chinese).

Umm... yeah, a full list of my roots and ancestors would take a while. I'm quite a mix ^^ And proud of it.

Furlie, I have not met a Murphy yet xDDDD They're all Mc...somethings xDDD
Nocturna
Nocturna

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-18

http://www.last.fm/user/BeautifuLDeatH

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Sheepfuckers, the lot of em.
Oh, wait. That's the scottish.
Um. Irish. Alcoholic troublemakers.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Furlie wrote:Haha, I can appreciate the difficulty of Americans trying to find out about their ancestors...but it's when they come over here and start saying "oh, my grandfater was a murphy....do you know where his family might be"...like come on...I'm sure that in America, in a place that would be the size of Ireland, it is possibily easy to find out where someone lived and their family from 3 or 4 generations ago.....but Ireland is kind of big to us...so equate it to a couple of big states...or fuck it the whole of the USA....do you know how many Murphys any one Irish man can know....fucking lots...hehe..sorry for what may seem like a rant..but one of those tourist Americans just came into the post office...and reminded me of how small our island is(I don't know how...all she asked for was some fucking stamps)

my last Name is Heffernan. do you know where my family is? hehe lol!
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 pm

That's German, i think.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Nocturna wrote:Furlie, I have not met a Murphy yet xDDDD They're all Mc...somethings xDDD
Probably because you are up north...or are just in a very odd place

Loke wrote:Um. Irish. Alcoholic troublemakers.
True...but I don't cause trouble...I am a happy go lucky scamp when I am drunk

Maverick-Mechanic wrote:my last Name is Heffernan. do you know where my family is? hehe lol!
I know several...and they are all bollockses....are you?

Loke wrote:That's German, i think.
I don't know about it being German, but there is Heffernans in Ireland
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:48 am

Furlie wrote:I know several...and they are all bollockses....are you?
haha i should hope not. thats a matter of personal opinion though. and like i said, i'm not related by blood to them.

Loke wrote:That's German, i think.
Furlie wrote:I don't know about it being German, but there is Heffernans in Ireland
the Heffernan name started in Ireland. my family on both sides are from county Claire.
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:40 am

That would be Clare....without the "i"

Oh, it seems I am drunk...I need some pizza of the microwaveable kind
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick-Mechanic Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:11 am

damn. i thought i had misspelled it. oh well.
Maverick-Mechanic
Maverick-Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:47 am

Ah tis ok
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:24 am

Well. it sounds german to me. and i win.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2