Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Americans gonna vote this year?

+14
davedeath
Maverick-Mechanic
Headbanger
Tallant
Scourge441
GameFreac1
vanguardjazz
Loke
metalmaniac37
Furlie
Nocturna
Pedro
Everlost
CradleOfFish
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Any Americans gonna vote this year? Empty Any Americans gonna vote this year?

Post by CradleOfFish Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:51 pm

I'm not registered, so I can't. But I have a bad taste in presidential candidates apparently, as I did and still do like Bush, except for his christian antics, I found the war necessary, revenge against the terrorists that attacked us on 911. It wasn't about oil as lots of folks think. But that is beside the point and I know I will get shit for that statement, but everyone has a right to give me shit if they want.

Anyway if I were registered to vote, I don't know who I would vote for, really don't like anyone running. The closest I come to liking anyone is Hilary Clinton, but she was already president once Very Happy . I definitely don't want Barak Obama, not because he's supposedly black (he don't really act black at all, he actually seems educated and knows how to use proper grammar and English!) but because he is an undercover terrorist. They forgot to change his name when they sent him to infiltrate us Americans. Barak Obama Bin Laden, they just dropped the Bin Laden part! Oh well. That's my pointless rant for now. Sleep You can wake up now.
CradleOfFish
CradleOfFish

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Any Americans gonna vote this year? Empty Re: Any Americans gonna vote this year?

Post by Everlost Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm

As long as it won't be a republic president again. I quite like the idea to have a woman or black guy being the most powerful person on the earth.
Everlost
Everlost

Male Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.myspace.com/fathernorth

Back to top Go down

Any Americans gonna vote this year? Empty Re: Any Americans gonna vote this year?

Post by Pedro Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:15 pm

I never was a big fan of politics.. never will be, either. =D

Pedro

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturna Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:19 pm

I'd like to have a woman being the most powerful person in the world... ^^ So I'd like for her to win. Plus her "last presidency" wasn't so bad... xDDD
Nocturna
Nocturna

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-18

http://www.last.fm/user/BeautifuLDeatH

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:05 am

From what I have heard about Clinton and her stance on video games....I would prefer for Obama to win
Furlie
Furlie

Male Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:27 am

What'd she say about teh vidigamez? =O

Pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:14 am

She be on the Jack Thompson side of video games
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by metalmaniac37 Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:01 am

I plan on voting, just don't know for who at this point. I was liking Rudy Guliani, but he dropped out. I'm not a Republican, I'm registered Democrat, but I liked the way Rudy handled the whole 9/11 disaster in New York. Hilary is a good choice, she has experience, and with Bill backing her up (I thought he was a very good President) I think she can do good things. I think America is more ready for a woman president than a black president.
metalmaniac37
metalmaniac37

Male Number of posts : 706

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:58 am

Oh, there is some guy that reminds me of Nixon...I think people should vote for him Very Happy
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:46 am

I'd go for Hillary. No particular reason. I liked bill, but i didn't live here when i was around.
I still can't vote, and wouldn't, even if i could.

Loke

Male Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post by vanguardjazz Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:05 am

I might vote, whichever Democrat wins outta Hilary and Obama. Or I might just vote for Colbert from the Colbert Report. Or my cousin, or Loke perhaps...total Loke's, lets get this guy in office
vanguardjazz
vanguardjazz

Male Number of posts : 111
Location : renovating households since the 1930's, you can count on us
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by GameFreac1 Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:10 am

CradleOfFish wrote:I'm not registered, so I can't.

same......and I just turned 18 so I don't really care about politics right now to tell you the truth

Bash me all you want but I just dont' really know anything about the candidates
GameFreac1
GameFreac1

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge441 Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:22 am

I'm pulling for Barack Obama. I think his health care plan makes more sense than Clinton's. I don't see the sense in making everyone buy health insurance when a lot of people can't afford it.

Of the Republican candidates, the best one is probably McCain, although a lot more needs to change than just our presence in Iraq, and I don't think another Republican will change much.

Scourge441

Male Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 am

I'd vote me too.
Let's get my shit on the ballot.

I don't know shit about politics, if i voted, it would be based simply on whoever i think has the best personality. Hillary.

Hahah, it would've been so fucking awesome if Colbert was allowed to run.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallant Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:11 pm

I turn 18 in December, so no voting this year for me.

I really would like Obama to win though.
Tallant
Tallant

Male Number of posts : 354

http://www.myspace.com/tallant

Back to top Go down

Post by Headbanger Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Scourge441 wrote:I'm pulling for Barack Obama. I think his health care plan makes more sense than Clinton's. I don't see the sense in making everyone buy health insurance when a lot of people can't afford it.
Please, tell me you're joking... Shocked

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Headbanger
Headbanger

Male Number of posts : 888

Back to top Go down

Post by CradleOfFish Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:24 pm

I'm telling you, Barack Obama is a terrorist in disguise. His dumbass name is a dead give away!! We don't want another 911 do we? Don't vote for him! He isn't even really American, can't be with that name. He seems to be black but is well educated so that should prove he's not black!! Get a rope anyway!! Yeehaw!!

But on a serious note, I really don't pay attention to anything political and have no idea what the platforms of the candidates are or what they want to do or whatever. Since I am not registered to vote anyway, I guess it doesn't matter who wins so long as they don't try to censor every god damned thing in site!
CradleOfFish
CradleOfFish

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Wasn't the 911 thing something set up by Bush? o.O

Pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by metalmaniac37 Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:44 pm

he knew something was up, but did nothing...
metalmaniac37
metalmaniac37

Male Number of posts : 706

Back to top Go down

Post by CradleOfFish Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Nah, he didn't know, that's just bush haters making shit up to blame bush for something that may possibly have been preventable but still, bush wasn't at fault. No one has actual proof that bush knew something was up, again just a bunch of BS from bush haters. It was terrorists not US insiders or anything like that.
CradleOfFish
CradleOfFish

Back to top Go down

Post by Headbanger Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:15 pm

I have no problem in believing it we're terrorists instead of Bush people, but it's still weird that Bush kept saying there we're bombs in Iraq when there weren't.
Headbanger
Headbanger

Male Number of posts : 888

Back to top Go down

Post by vanguardjazz Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:17 pm

lolcradleoffishsayinghedigsbush

what a stance to take!
vanguardjazz
vanguardjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by CradleOfFish Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:32 am

Headbanger wrote:I have no problem in believing it we're terrorists instead of Bush people, but it's still weird that Bush kept saying there we're bombs in Iraq when there weren't.

Well, the bad thing for folks who do like Bush is he has said and done really stupid shit, and will continue to do so. I don't know much about him, I only like him because he thought of "revenge" for 911 (sending us to war) instead of trying to wuss out. Whatever stupid shit he has done or will do, I really don't care personally. I am all for killing of innocent men women and children since that is what happened to us. I beleive in eye for an eye not turn the other cheek. But I do realize there are 100's more folks who will disagree and who dislike Bush for that reason alone, but I won't tell folks not to hate Bush, after all everyone is hated by someone somewhere, wheather you know them or not. I am sure I will have lots of folks disagreeing with me and possibly hateing my stance on the subject and I don't mind.
CradleOfFish
CradleOfFish

Back to top Go down

Post by vanguardjazz Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:15 am

hey cheers to that cheers
vanguardjazz
vanguardjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Loke Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:12 am

An eye for an eye makes us both blind.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum